Saturday, May 12, 2007

Top 5 Highly Productive Blogging Articles

Darren Rowse Top 5 - Group Writing Project has just concluded. The past four days have been interesting as I got to learn a lot of things and met new bloggers in the process. The top 5 entries that grabbed my attention are:
Congratulations again to everyone who joined and made this writing project a worthwhile experience.

This whole project also inspired me to start "The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007" writing project.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your kind words about my entr. I really enjoyed reading your posts as well. Nice picks for the up and coming blogs.

    I am also a religious follower of Dosh Dosh and Celebrific!

    Best Wishes

    Will@Wisebread

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been good hasn't it? I've had a huge influx of readers and comments.

    I think I may start a contest too!

    ReplyDelete