Tuesday, January 1, 2008

366 blogging activities for 2008

One of my blogging challenges is finding a topic that I could blog about. There are times I get encouraged to join a discussion to share my thoughts. Later on, I just don't have the mood to blog and even if I got it back, I'm not sure where to start. Well if you experienced any of the above, this activity is for you.

This is the 366 blogging activities for 2008 series. If you blog daily, it is like your one blog post a day kind of series. However, you can also pick and do the ones that you like.
The benefit of joining an activity like this includes:
  • Exchange ideas with people interested in the subject.
  • Discover new blogs to read.
  • Attract new readers to your blog.
  • Our give-aways for now includes:
    • Every week, seven (7) participants will get 100 Entrecard credits each that you can use to place ads to other sites within Entrecard. The first batch will be announced on January 9.
    • Should you be interested in becoming a give-away sponsor, just e-mail me the prizes you would like to give out at digitalfilipino (at) gmail (dot) com.
Here's our weekly winners post so far:
Your topic suggestions are more than welcome. I hope you can join and have a great 2008!

4 comments:

  1. Good idea to start this guide and tips to bloggers.
    Thanks
    ~jjs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea for newcomers like me. thanks.

    ReplyDelete